AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been in contact with the current owners of the game. I have put the idea out there allowing Ingame coders to code and a possible buy of the game. If anyone is interested in mailing them getting into a full coding job If there is one on the table. Mail me and I'll send you the email link. Not for sending hate messages. I will not share any details of the message.
Uh huh...And my dick is 12' long, shoot instababy jizz, and could drown a small elephant with the downpour.

You're pissing in the wind, dude. Give up.
(2015.Jul.13 03:58 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Uh huh...And my dick is 12' long, shoot instababy jizz, and could drown a small elephant with the downpour.

You're pissing in the wind, dude. Give up.

12 inches long?? fuck man i pity those poor bunnies even more now... haha
Feet, Glenn. ' is feet.
(2015.Jul.13 08:04 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Feet, Glenn. ' is feet.

You just made it worse. Chuck some more wood on the fire
I can fit 12 bunnies on that thing?

They all have really clean insides once I pull out?

Glenn seen it come out of his nose?

Dunno.
(2015.Jul.13 09:28 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I can fit 12 bunnies on that thing?

They all have really clean insides once I pull out?

Glenn seen it come out of his nose?

Dunno.

[Image: 11755915_580883665386820_494504905273784...e=564F9699]
ok im calling it out ...who are the "owners" of the game ...we all know where paypal sends it and your being far to vague at this point

I asked what they want to buy it out and you cant really say ....you just say.... well a lot

I gotta call BS now
(2015.Jul.19 03:14 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]ok im calling it out ...who are the "owners" of the game ...we all know where paypal sends it and your being far to vague at this point

I asked what they want to buy it out and you cant really say ....you just say.... well a lot

I gotta call BS now

I have seen this email. He won't show it because you guys might think he is trolling further. plus "privacy" crap ceebs explaining that...
anyone can copy a random message, but this was a screenshoted email that was witnessed.
Screenshots of emails...Wonderful.

Schmuck got taken. For real. I could write an email to myself and screenshit it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's