AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Global warming government hoax or real
I believe its part of a planetary cycle and nothing we do can make any serious difference.

I also dont think it will have any major impact on us
Sorry I ment man made global warming. Will do better next time with the question
Its the same thing. Global warming is what it is, but man made the hysteria to sell new products and spend tax dollars
I agree totally
once upon a time ..dinosaurs roamed the earth it was a tropical planet ...a huge meteor started the ice age killing the dinosaurs , the earth is fixing its self to its previous state
*nods in agreement*

I would definitely say that it's nothing more then a political hoax from start to finish. Wouldn't even be the first time a "End of the World" cult of this sort cropped up within the environmentalist movement either. I remember going through the 1974 to 2002 issues of a magazine called "The Futurist" on an unrelated project and coming across various articles that predicted the collapse of Western Civilization in 1980 due to lack of resources and the extinction of the human race in the year 2000 due to overpopulation and thinking "Hmmm! Inconsiderate of us to make hash of their predictions by still being around and uncollapsed, aren't we?". @_@
Or in the late 70's being taught in schools about how the co2 is blocking out the sunlight causing a global ice age. and don't swat mosquito's because they are a endangered species. Yup by your 40's seen this same story different ways enough times to not believe anything they tell you
Im pretty sure you will be dead by that time same as me another who realy cares so why bother. If we still a live by then im sure we be able to handle it just be differnt life style.
Reference URL's