AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bounty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On superdave 24993
I will send you 1 orange stim every time you hospital him. If I am not on just paste me a message with proof.
Getting tired of being hospitalized so it's his turn.
I Will respond here when I believe he will leave me alone
Time Event Actions
4:46 pm mrtickles attacked you and lost. Delete

Who is next?P.S. mods move this to trade moderator section.
I'm next

You pound iHosp to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 194
Thank you. Stim sent
The kid never learns, does he? Can't leave people alone and play the game.
Round 1
BALOR hits iHosp for 203 damage. iHosp resists 46 for a total of 157 damage.
iHosp hits BALOR for 138 damage. BALOR resists 137 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 2
iHosp misses BALOR!
BALOR headbutts iHosp for 159 damage. iHosp resists 10 for a total of 149 damage!
BALOR hits iHosp for 1148 damage. iHosp resists 52 for a total of 1096 damage.
BALOR defeated iHosp.
You pound iHosp to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Hospitalization Time : 164
Hospitalization Time : 242
A pleasure to send you the stims. Have 75 in storage
Even worse I think then hospitalizing a 1 year old account like mine is him going after timex who seems to spend his game play bailing out other players.
(2015.May.03 08:59 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]You pound iHosp to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Hospitalization Time : 242

Cute time.

You pound iHosp to abloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood layingat your feet, you slipoff intothe shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience. Hospitalization Time : 347
Hospitalization Time : 197
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's