AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Christmas Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available immediately, and can be found in your storage.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes, same rules as always. If the winner is a refresher, there will be both, if the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one.

What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/eleven/twelvebot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that gives you energy.

A prize will be given to the player who gets the most total experience from killing elves. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who gets the most total experience from killing elves.

The winner(s) will receive tags. There will also be a tag given to the player with the highest kill streak. Tags will also be accompanied by 5 dev points in Reputation.

EDIT:

Congratulations to the winners:

GlennQuagmire [30185] - Most total experience - Refresher
NightProwler [41433] - Most total experience - Non-Refresher
Give out tags from the last contest as you said you would. before offering things you cannot provide.
If we still got tags. This game would be more fun
But the admins running it (lack of) don't care... even on Christmas
I was hoping that this year for Christmas I would get my tag and unique from last Christmas's contest.
I got a rock
(2014.Dec.25 01:30 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]I smoked some rock

fixed!
Cipher, what is the use of participating in certain contests when you won't even give out the tags/uniques?
People are still waiting from previous contests!
You really need to get your act together, many have stopped playing in the past 6 months and it is for reason that the admin is lacking and or gone.
Im doubting Cipher is human.
Cipher is human. Unfortunately, his holiday contest forum postings are just scripted auto posts
Posts in here gives me a feeling of deja vu, copy paste posts from previous events maybe? Winky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's