AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I only donate here and there for donator status. Took 12 hours to get some credits. Had to contact zen though PayPal.

Your Donator Pack has been manually credited to you by the AL staff.
3:41 pm Your Donator Pack has been manually credited to you by the AL staff.
no comment other than HAHA .... sorry I laugh at you and the dumb bastard that wont sell the game to let it grow ...shit ya let the product rot!!!
Damn, i thought the forums were fully dead. 4 days since a post and this is what i read....
She's alive

From Seller – Ken Menches19/11/2014 08:43 AEDT
Hmm, sometimes the connection from our server to paypal has a hiccup, causing the automatic processing feature to not record the donation. I noticed it was slow today and have switched our DNS servers to something a bit faster. My apologies for the inconvenience. I've credited your account appropriately with this donation and the one about 2 hours ago.
She lives? You mean he lives.

I still don't understand why people think "Zen" is someone other than ken M. -other than the character being labeled a female, which seems more likely to be a lie.

The PayPal account couldn't be verified if it wasn't being used by someone w/ a credit card or bank account under the same name.

There is also the obvious Ken is only 1 letter different than Zen.
I just looked up the domain registration and it expires 12/29/2014. Let's see what happens in a little over a month.
(2014.Nov.19 08:13 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]She lives? You mean he lives.

I still don't understand why people think "Zen" is someone other than ken M. -other than the character being labeled a female, which seems more likely to be a lie.

The PayPal account couldn't be verified if it wasn't being used by someone w/ a credit card or bank account under the same name.

There is also the obvious Ken is only 1 letter different than Zen.

+1
(2014.Nov.19 08:46 PM)IamAWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked up the domain registration and it expires 12/29/2014. Let's see what happens in a little over a month.

End of awakenedlands party?
What realy i was gonna donate 100bucks at christmass time with the bonus you get oh well
(2014.Nov.20 12:14 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Nov.19 08:46 PM)IamAWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked up the domain registration and it expires 12/29/2014. Let's see what happens in a little over a month.

End of awakenedlands party?

If they don't renew it. There are too many variables to guess at. They may just be doing 1 year renewals.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's