AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i stream games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014.Oct.22 02:32 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]laugh at my ugly ass

http://www.twitch.tv/datbignick/

How is World of Warplanes? I used to like flight combat sims but haven't really looked for any in a while. How are the joystick controls?
they used to be a lot better. its pretty sloppy. Mouse and Keyboard beats joystick offensively, because of the ability to line up shots with much greater precision. Defensively, you can't match the joystick's ability to change direction.

this is more an arcade flight shooter. Its fun, but don't expect realism in anything.

Right now, you can aileron roll at a slight incline and accelerate while climbing, because as you invert, you level off and gain speed.

You can also just pull out of a 600 mph dive without so much as a hiccup. Wings are made of unobtanium.

You touch the ground or any solid object, and you blow up.
Now Live.
I might give it a try still, see how the joystick controls work.
Same name here as there, bignick. Holler when you want to play, I'll be streaming
How about War Thunder, have you tried that one? I want to try out the FaceTrackNoIR and the WT seems to have support already included, it also seems to be a larger scale game.
Reference URL's