AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Anyone else had problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With receiving credit from donating? Donated $20 awhile agoe and still haven't received any credits. Who do I contact to report this?
Noone can help you admins are inactive and game is dying fault yourself for donating to a dying game and wasting cash in the process.
I will spend every penny I have locating the man or woman that owns this game and I will drag them to the curb and fucking curbstomp the motherfucker. Noone steals from me no matter how small I will kill this fucking person. Anyone with valueable infomation concerning possible whereabouts of the person contact me
(2014.Oct.01 10:40 AM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]I will spend every penny I have locating the man or woman that owns this game and I will drag them to the curb and fucking curbstomp the motherfucker. Noone steals from me no matter how small I will kill this fucking person. Anyone with valueable infomation concerning possible whereabouts of the person contact me

You serious cunt?
Dispute payment. That gets their attention
Naw I'm jst fuckin around
If u went through PayPal and/or your credit card, it should be an easy dispute because I assume Kenny won't respond.

What's the admin's name again Ken M____ something right?
Couldn't be too hard to track down.
M e n c h e s
haha, u donated cash
Reference URL's