AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: banner game picture for al
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does any one remember this and where is it cant find it.
the one where people were designing the pictue again someone must remember that.
Yea, old forums. Archive is lite version so its prolly unfindable.
(2014.Sep.30 03:20 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, old forums. Archive is lite version so its prolly unfindable.

ok thanks was a good thread.
[Image: BWTy5Qu.png]

Ninja
Crunchy'd
[Image: uQQpWIA.png]
It's a thing.
nice design I don't know how to do graphic work.
but I think keep the red and green for the game works well the banner doesn't have to be thou. Razz
is their any positive things to say bout this game in stead of all the shit things their is about the game that we all know.

I fore one find this is the best game i've played love it.
FUK'N'HATE'U'ALL
Any thing comp wise you would like to see.
like the past before I was on.
and any realistic additions to the game that wouldn't be to hard for them to code in but would go with what the game is missing so we can try and get something happening to the game what about randomiseing crime list every time you go back in to it you can those a different crime and the ap will change to so some time you could get luck and do a cool big crime for less ap
I reckon this is the best idea ever and would being a welcome change for things to come.
sorry for boring you all just thought I would shear my ideas I was going to put in my game but its way out of my league lol.
Reference URL's