AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How is it that?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NightProwler (deadman), can not register his account with the forum but a new fellow member of Dirty Deeds can?
ItalianSaux
Userid: 46133
Level: 19
Dirty Deeds
I'm pretty sure a forum admin can have a say on this?
Perhaps its not cuz hes new but because je is unaware that afeter they changed/updated the forum u have to re-register.

Face it, whats goin on is shadows are losing, because of yhat tje only explanation th et ar e willing to accept is that we are cheating in some way.
Otherwise he could just use the alternate email for a multi account to use the forum. Being a multi wouldnt prevent two accounts from using the forum
we got a member that's been in forums and been around a long time ..they are also unable
(2014.Sep.27 01:01 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Face it, whats goin on is shadows are losing, because of yhat tje only explanation th et ar e willing to accept is that we are cheating in some way.

lol Half your gang is hiding in districts I can't get to. I pretty much quit playing 3 years ago. Think about it.
(2014.Sep.27 02:54 PM)IamAWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.27 01:01 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Face it, whats goin on is shadows are losing, because of yhat tje only explanation th et ar e willing to accept is that we are cheating in some way.

lol Half your gang is hiding in districts I can't get to. I pretty much quit playing 3 years ago. Think about it.

Ha hahahahahahah hiding been sat in downtown try me fag
(2014.Sep.27 03:00 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.27 02:54 PM)IamAWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Ha hahahahahahah hiding been sat in downtown try me fag

be careful what ya wish for ...im sure some one will
(2014.Sep.27 12:10 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]NightProwler (deadman), can not register his account with the forum but a new fellow member of Dirty Deeds can?
ItalianSaux
Userid: 46133
Level: 19
Dirty Deeds
I'm pretty sure a forum admin can have a say on this?

I AM ABOVE THE LAW!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Cunter hid in the higher district from me for a while. Then, I built my level and went up there to booty hunt.

Get big, guy. You'll have your day.
I think the real question is why is shadow so soft? All I see are Mac and Mega attacking, and half of Megatrons attacks aren't even on 420 or DD... LOL? Is this guy confused?

Anyways, I guess when you are 'mothered' your whole life, you kinda get used to it. The shadow gang seem to be < 12 years old on average, from my experience.

Edit: Sorry! Upon further inspection, I found this attack

41365 420 TheAvenger 39 76 Hospitalized by 2XS.

So, Mac, Mega and 2XS are the only ones attacking.

I stand corrected.
Compared to only codex and prowler doing anything. Like I say. It depends who's on and who's not in hosp.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's