AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nightprowler to the shadow gangs:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No rules and no enforcement. It makes you wonder why. Imagine all the players living in hospitals who ho hoo
I dont personally understand the logic that if there were admins they would, for some reason, stop this... The hosp option was put in the game for a reason.

In fact, hosping encourages donations (to get stronger, to get the upper hand, etc.) so this sort of thing would be encouraged.

That being said, an excessive amount of hosps for no good reason might warrant a little side help. But from my experience, there is nothing excessive about this.

Just some run-of-the-mill attacks. Meh.
The only time I remember admin getting involved in hosps was when some one went full psyco. Like the time Bender tried to make everyone in the game quit or an ex-girlfriend drama that involved inappropriate pictures in the forums and of course Bezaleel.
(2014.Sep.26 04:21 PM)IamAWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The only time I remember admin getting involved in hosps was when some one went full psyco. Like the time Bender tried to make everyone in the game quit or an ex-girlfriend drama that involved inappropriate pictures in the forums and of course Bezaleel.

don't forget cober/bender/monk and the endurance training bug
(2014.Sep.26 06:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.26 04:21 PM)IamAWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The only time I remember admin getting involved in hosps was when some one went full psyco. Like the time Bender tried to make everyone in the game quit or an ex-girlfriend drama that involved inappropriate pictures in the forums and of course Bezaleel.

So ur implying the admins only interfere if it benefits mac in some way
Pretty much. I've been reporting Conrad and his flock of multis every day for the past year and not a word on it from the assmins.
(2014.Sep.26 07:13 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.26 06:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]

So ur implying the admins only interfere if it benefits mac in some way

Ehh?? Not sure how any of the above situations effected me ?
Bender was fed jailed after he changed his name to "hospingtillyoufedme" or something like that then miraculously let out of fed again, I had nothing to do with the "ex-girlfriend drama" and as far as Bez was concerned I never spent much time in hospital from him and certainly never benefited from him getting fed jailed.
Yes you did mac you got a big payment from geting number 18 fed. At least 12 mill if i rember:lol
I for one am not suffering .... its funny to watch this go on

I mean wtf , press releases and all ...good shit mate

I will leave the money on the night stand
great theater, Just wish some of the speeches were shorter
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's