AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Joints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joints plain from the start. they paid the general to hit asylum. Seems like a lot of planning. Someone has gone a little nuts.

Sender : deadmanwalking [40598]
Date : 20 May 14 @ 1:04:31 pm
Subject : 420 policy 420

Some of you may notice ]SA[ is the new Asylum logo. As we just recently found out, Mac is claiming the Shadow family gangs are under his protection. He has been dogging us for years and it appears he wants to have us be the next 36 Chambers beef.

WE ARE CALLING FOR ECONOMIC EMBARGO AGAINST ALL SHADOW FAMILY GANGS!!!

What this means:
We do not buy from them
We do not sell to them
We do not bust them
We do not send them stims
We do not help them in any way

HUNT3R had an ap in but has gone to LCBO for a while. I have asked him to clarify the Asylum/LCBO position for us when he gets Budweiser's official position. They may soon be added to the list. The next time Mac comes to play he will find out that I have spoken with the General, and he has agreed to back us for a cash payment.

Until that time, all 420 is directed to bust the General whenever they can to lessen the cost of our eventual payment. We are going to keep quiet and grow as quickly as we can without starting too much trouble for the rest of the year. We will make gang progress as we can. The next war with Asylum will likely change the game.

Another 420 directive:

When talking to others try to find out who the Mac haters are so we can build a database for potential members. We are now screening applications for those loyal to the shadow and those that will help Mac. We run a tight ship around here. Anybody with involvement with them will be heavily scrutinized if we ever decide to take another member like that at all. If we do they will have heavy upside.

thats his new polocy or omehting, thats gonna be interesting if the gen helps em.
Thats older than dirt and was right before a brief hosp war. Im sure that was finished with the end of that specific hosp war.

And didnt i see beerstore with hosps on shadows just earlier? Good drinkin buddies.

You guys dont really want to make this a word war too. Ask boush about my awesome charismatic ability. Or forum search the phrase.

Ask the ladies, i put the tongue in silver tongued devil.

I put it deep n there
I believe that was after the last hosp war when hunter ran like a coward to beer store. Just before the family got back together. Seems like a pretty valid mail. Lol
Yea its kinda time stamped but as everyone here knows smoking retarded amounts of weed gives you the ability to foresee the future

As some ancient AL conspiracy theorists believe
(2014.Sep.23 04:14 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Joints plain from the start. they paid the general to hit asylum. Seems like a lot of planning. Someone has gone a little nuts.

thats his new polocy
Outdate'd

I wonder if u got giorgio hair now too after all that crazy talk.

Truly, i hope this isnt an attemp to steal all my stim/nimbus business off the market, if so im sure i violated that policy long ago

Never been a big 'follow the rules' guy remember, its why we're still friends through all the struggle
Told you Cunter would run. He can't handle heat.
(2014.Sep.23 04:50 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Yea its kinda time stamped but as everyone here knows smoking retarded amounts of weed gives you the ability to foresee the future

As some ancient AL conspiracy theorists believe
(2014.Sep.23 04:14 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Joints plain from the start. they paid the general to hit asylum. Seems like a lot of planning. Someone has gone a little nuts.

thats his new polocy
Outdate'd

I wonder if u got giorgio hair now too after all that crazy talk.

Truly, i hope this isnt an attemp to steal all my stim/nimbus business off the market, if so im sure i violated that policy long ago

Never been a big 'follow the rules' guy remember, its why we're still friends through all the struggle

How is the stim and nimbus market? Last time I sold stims it was always SuperDave buying them
Its always great during hosp wars u should get in on it. Make money even if ur in the hosp at the time, sometimes from the guy hospin u. The hosps practically pay for themselves
(2014.Sep.23 05:03 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Its always great during hosp wars u should get in on it. Make money even if ur in the hosp at the time, sometimes from the guy hospin u. The hosps practically pay for themselves

Remember when people used to buy knifes of the market for heaps
[Image: 68f027ba34a09edc95a11d9a763e637093da8d51...6f0d8b.jpg]
I woulda went with...

[Image: 54598210]
Well that didnt werk Sad
(2014.Sep.23 05:11 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.23 05:03 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Its always great during hosp wars u should get in on it. Make money even if ur in the hosp at the time, sometimes from the guy hospin u. The hosps practically pay for themselves

Remember when people used to buy knifes of the market for heaps

The trick is u put a stim or nimbus up for a ridiculous price and phone users with heapso n hand misclick it into ur pocket
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's