AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Randomness to crimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been talked about before, but I'm too lazy to look after the old topics, and they might not even concur with mine.

What I want is rare random events happening when you do crimes. Like in meth crimes.

1/100th chance that you get caught selling mob guys bad meth, and they hospitalize you.

1/100th that you sell meth to a popstar and get 10 times the regular profit.

1/100th chance that you get caught by the police but get the chance to bribe them. Here reputation would kick in to increase the chance that you get to bribe the cops. Upto a 40% to bribe cops when caught, and possible bribe could be on 10 000, and it would have to be onhand money.

1/100th chance that you get mugged after closing a deal, losing 50% of the crime gain

1/100th of a chance that you get to mug the person after doing business with him.

1/1000th of a chance when deals go wrong that you beat down the person you were doing a deal with and mug him to find a weapon. Here the level of the person doing the crime kicks in, you can only get weapons from the highest level zone you can enter. And everyone above level 8 can still get the special weapons from Industrial area.

1/1000th of a chance that you get to rob the person you were doing the crime with, if it fails (instead of grey text)

And random stuff like this, what you guys think?

Kokozama

Yup. Biggrin
I like it but how long would it take to implement that for all the crimes?

Thor

What special weapon in industrial??

Rest sounds cool to me.

BabySeal

I really like your ideas here.

I would wish that the new possible outcomes are balanced in probability between good and bad results though...
like it, a bit of randomness to OCs would be good aswell, robbing a warehouse and getting a box of stims etc on top would be good
industrial has the t-250 and t-350 and the two melee weapons that I cant remember atm. those are overpowered weapons for that level bracket. So if you look in Industrial, they have two weapon shops, 1 for level 8's and 1 for stronger people.

derek2752

This all sounds good, more randomness, I like the selling to a popstar and getting 10x and the finding weapons, but what's with the bold text? lol

pimpsta101

i like the idea

Scorpious

Not bad. But as mentioned before how long would it take to implement it since the game is constantly being worked on. I guess if Zenith likes the idea it will take a number and have to sit in the waiting room until it is called. HEHE
Reference URL's