AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Getting pretty bad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
the whole war going on with the shadow group vs the 420 group. Hospital is always full these days
Could be worse. Could be all empty.
Allmost 3days you can do it why train at all if you gonna cry after a couple of days
Not involved in the fight, and haven't been playing a full year yet. So have not really seen this level of animosity before.
Oh well there it is
Whats funny is most of us are friends.
Yeah, it's more just something to do, like it was said before why go through all the training if you won't fight once in a while. Unless you're Hunter then you just try to fight all the time without training.
I'm insulted, shadow vs 420 group? How but dem dirty deeds son!

As far as I'm concerned it's all in good fun, if anything feel bad for the lower levels on both ends. They don't get to put anyone In the hosp really.
(2014.Sep.11 08:16 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's more just something to do, like it was said before why go through all the training if you won't fight once in a while. Unless you're Hunter then you just try to fight all the time without training.

Malvos Hosp Win 9 9 3,084 1,074 197 1202

Funny you say that lol if I trained my dext and res as much as my str you wouldn't touch me I am almost at 44 res get that power armour and take my dext to 80 ish I'm currently at 60
(2014.Sep.11 02:08 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.11 08:16 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it's more just something to do, like it was said before why go through all the training if you won't fight once in a while. Unless you're Hunter then you just try to fight all the time without training.

Malvos Hosp Win 9 9 3,084 1,074 197 1202

Funny you say that lol if I trained my dext and res as much as my str you wouldn't touch me I am almost at 44 res get that power armour and take my dext to 80 ish I'm currently at 60

I really cant understand what you say
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's