AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Buying credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking for 500 at a reasonable price.
(2014.Aug.27 05:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for 500 at a reasonable price.

bump but for me
Curious what is reasonable
Cheaper then what others sell you so 600a credit cause. He a cheapmotherfucker cause he falls on hard cock all the time
600 or less because more than that is the real reason new players dont continue playing
(2014.Sep.14 01:49 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]600 or less because more than that is the real reason new players dont continue playing

Here I was thinking it was because they were bots. Rolleyes
Them too but no, i Mean the real people. My referrals all quit when endurance requirements kept them from gettin new weapons in a reasonable time period
we had people posting cheap credits. till SOMEONE started mugging them

*cough* porking *cough*lol
(2014.Sep.14 06:37 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]we had people posting cheap credits. till SOMEONE started mugging them

cheap credits can still be had, and by cheap I mean in the realm of 650 per.
(2014.Sep.15 01:52 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Sep.14 06:37 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]we had people posting cheap credits. till SOMEONE started mugging them

cheap credits can still be had, and by cheap I mean in the realm of 650 per.

yes but one must donate to the game. and cause not many people play the game, let alone donate, its hard to really get them cheap.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's