AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dumb Cunts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is what the Admins of this shitty ass game are

Stop spending your damn money on this waste of space and find another game to play that actually fucking develops shit.

Zenith is a guy who is sitting there laughing at your dumbasses for still spending money on this dead ass game.

Why the fuck do you keep spending money on this POS ??

GO FIND BETTER GAMES WITH OWNERS WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK
name some. we could make a poll which one is the most intruiging. the reason most peope stay is the friends we made here. but if everyone of us moved all together to another game, we could have both. Winky
This game is only good to play during brakes from pulling yourself off.
(2014.Aug.15 01:36 AM)benzon Wrote: [ -> ]name some. we could make a poll which one is the most intruiging. the reason most peope stay is the friends we made here. but if everyone of us moved all together to another game, we could have both. Winky

Even that doesnt work. Anyone remember QC? Im sure very few are left that actually do. We ALL went there. Qcganglands.com

Idk if its still up but go check out the user list if it is. Compare it to the poi
(2014.Aug.15 04:22 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]... Qcganglands.com

Idk if its still up but go check out the user list if it is. Compare it to the poi

nope, is not on anymore.
A few others went that way too. Outbreakcity.com might still have a few ALers on it but idk for sure i quit playin it. AL is the only one i seem to like.
Yes i think its the site that makes it look good on here and your use to it change is hard for drug uses and whisky drinkers i got no friends on here and still play it i tried other games but im like super dave cant seem to go away or cober punk burp
Uhave friends here pk. Were just assholes as far as friends go....
(2014.Aug.15 12:57 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]Uhave friends here pk. Were just assholes as far as friends go....

This

Fyi - you can transfer items/cash between multis by sending it to someone else and then having them send it to your multi.

Twisted
Reference URL's