AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: RE: Free pawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014.Jun.30 01:33 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]When you bite off to someone and you lose xp what happens if you don't have enough xp? Does it round of what you have?

Cunts and drag queens post below.

No. They get xp that comes from nowhere.
Ah fair enough never paid enough attention. So you bite off and it says -300xp that doesn't come of your xp you are saying?
I think i lose x amount of xp and you gain y xp. But if i dont have xp to lose u stillgain what you would without me losing any
Let's wait for Hunter to respond, if you lose exp when you lose he must have dropped a couple levels from his bite-offs.
(2014.Jul.02 08:11 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]Let's wait for Hunter to respond, if you lose exp when you lose he must have dropped a couple levels from his bite-offs.

Can it actually happen? Lose a level
(2014.Jul.02 02:54 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Jul.02 08:11 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]Let's wait for Hunter to respond, if you lose exp when you lose he must have dropped a couple levels from his bite-offs.

No you can't lose levels. If you could most of the long term inactives would of lost several by now.
(2014.Jul.02 11:18 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]

No you can't lose levels. If you could most of the long term inactives would of lost several by now.

Obvious'd

Seriously guys? C'mon

We are talking about biting of to people you loose xp when you bite of to someone. What would happen if you bite of to someone and lost more xp then you have?
(2014.Jul.03 04:11 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]

We are talking about biting of to people you loose xp when you bite of to someone. What would happen if you bite of to someone and lost more xp then you have?

im pretty sure you cant lose any if you don't have exp
If you bite off and lose more xp than you have, your xp is reduced to 0. It doesn't go into negatives and you can't lose a level.
Reference URL's