AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL history
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, seems usually there are bored players in between wars and refresh, I was wondering if someone felt like providing a short description of the main events that occured in AL over the past 3 years. Main stories, wars, scandals, etc.

If not, oh well.
Zen abandoned the game... really the only thing of note in the last 3 years.
Asylum and 36th chamber ran a hosp that lasted about 2years, not counting a month or so in between. It ended when someone decided 1/4 of us were the same 2 guys. Now, monk (formerly peteycrack), cober, kush and bender are all fed'd. That covers from 2011 thru November of last year.
Bender used to be WilliamR.
I won a contest without even knowing it(not even trying to win)until cipher posted the results a week later

And joekerr came back shortly after I did, which sucks...

Mick you still need to include me in ur comics lol!
They deleted my account and i lost all 24 of my characters. I gave up on them after that
why does it suck that i came back? lol...it's just a few days Twisted
zen hired someone to code for her 2 1/2 years ago and he coded 2 things and then disappeared... I honestly think there is a black-hole hidden in al somewhere where the coders go to die.
I blame CERN for making mini-black holes around AL!!
(2014.May.10 12:54 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]zen hired someone to code for her 2 1/2 years ago and he coded 2 things and then disappeared... I honestly think there is a black-hole hidden in al somewhere where the coders go to die.

She hired him but wouldnt let him do fuck all.

AL is fucked, been fucked since before Err left. I bet the the domain doesnt renew one of these years and the lights to AL will finally shut off
Im sure its not very costly and auto pays out of the account our donatins land in. My last donation alone will prolly fund the domain for 3 more years.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's