AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pimpsta101

I know i have been in many peoples bad side but like i said i dont play this game alot as i used to anymore and im not trying to get in anyones bad side anymore i have tried to join gangs but when i applied i either get declined because people think i did something wrong or wateva or i join and get kicked out moments later.
If you said that i attacked people online and lower level people keep telling yourself that and lying to everyone else cuz your not getting thru to me.
I never really attacked people online and if i did is cuz they attacked me or ran they mouths, and i rarely did that and as far as attacking people i attack offline and people my level or one or two below mine not 8 not 10 and not higher.
So if i offended or P'off anyone before i apologize.

FaceOwner

and you are?

Dresicos

[quote="pimpsta101"] they attacked me or ran they mouths
quote]

"Ran they mouths?" Dude, learn proper grammar. You should not attack one single person online, running THEIR MOUTHES or not. It's not right.
Apology accept.

A little bit. Razz

zappafrank

Dresicos Wrote:[quote="pimpsta101"] they attacked me or ran they mouths
quote]

"Ran they mouths?" Dude, learn proper grammar. You should not attack one single person online, running THEIR MOUTHES or not. It's not right.

Very true.

Forbins

You just won the award for the longest sentence ever.

jiggaj

Quote:You should not attack one single person online, running THEIR MOUTHES or not. It's not right.
tell this to the pests

mudpies

Forbins Wrote:You just won the award for the longest sentence ever.

wasn't there another recent thread which had a run on twice as long as that?

derek2752

yeah there was but i forget where lol
I think so, one guy posted a wall of words stretching 4feet down.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's