AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ok, I must ask you, Eaglefreak..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thawdgharp

Was there EVER a reason for the unwritten rule of waiting until a player has been offline for 15 minutes before attacking them? I always thought it was a good unwritten rule.

I always look before attacking another player, and make sure they are not online. I thought that was just courteous play.

Sorry about the personal attack in the other thread, but whatever happened to being a good sport about things?
No, there never was a rule. You could hope that people would restrain themselves to only hit you offline, but that's about it.

In war, you gotta expect to be hit all the time, and when gang combat has been changed like it is now, hitting offline players doesnt pay off, only hospitalizing online players does.

This is why people gotta think about who they declare war on. You may be able to beat them in the gang war, but you gotta think about consequences before you declare war.

I'm talking about you as people in a general term.

People have been really nice about the unwritten rule with offline hitting, almost more nice then we could all hope for, and I do hope it stays that way Smile

Dragon

nvm, I read url more thoroughly this time Razz

but I didnt the relevant hit on the amazon page Razz

Dragon

*straps on a home-made rocket and soars off in to space*

:?
lol you just tipped this thread into a monthy python joke Razz lol
Reference URL's