AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cipher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of these contests, you posting about them, saying you're going to do shit - This needs to stop.

It's garbage. Put your fingers to something other than telling us lies and finger banging your back door. Like coding this game up, rather than shortcutting everything.
blame mac for donating
(2014.Jan.08 07:33 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]blame mac for donating

Its been a long time since I last put any cash into this game.
KGB still pumps out a decent $100 a week
Don't forget the general aswell. He's never stopped donating.
(2014.Jan.08 07:22 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]All of these contests, you posting about them, saying you're going to do shit - This needs to stop.

It's garbage. Put your fingers to something other than telling us lies and finger banging your back door. Like coding this game up, rather than shortcutting everything.

come on man keep it clean. i heard Cipher does, every time he wipes his ass he uses garden gloves. if he didn't he would have shit up to his wrist...
(2014.Jan.08 09:39 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]KGB still pumps out a decent $100 a week

try 20$ a month....
hey fucker when you get your first pube I will give you a 100$
(2014.Jul.28 11:40 AM)Zhukov Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014.Jan.08 09:39 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]KGB still pumps out a decent $100 a week

try 20$ a month....
hey fucker when you get your first pube I will give you a 100$

he thought he had one... well, till he started pissing out of it.
I should be rich soon then!
Reference URL's