AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Different Look on the Careers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Flagg1000

i know i havent been here long. but i did come in before the carrer deal. i can see one of the effects that the careers are going to have and that is gangs are going to have to examine what careers they have in the gang. all martial artist might be cool in a quick and dirty war. and maybe all cops in a war might happen fast. but its going to be the gangs that have a more balanced career selection that will end up dominating.. if thats possible. the gang with medics.. will be able to get back into the fight faster , those with constution workers will be able to beef up their hideouts. all careers are probably not going to be present in a single gang. so some statagies are going to have to be worked out. and its going to make the gangs as diverse as can be imagined. imagine a gang full of borgs with a scientist or two . upgradeing their cybenetics to the point of being almost unstoppable. the possibilities seem almost endless. Zen really tossed a can of worms on our collective laps, and brilliantly i might add, really going to take this game in a whole new direction. just my 2 cents worth.
all obvious points, but its good to see youre noticing how things are working with the game. keep it up

syntheticdarkness

not bad for a level 4!
Reference URL's