AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Can't hit DM on serious on a hosp war!!! Really
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like all the others,they come in on a war and then when they can't get past career points they start hosping. After pulling strings to finagle my way into a position to turn the war our way, I get this while my squad is being hosped. (at a detriment of many levels per user):

Combat v24
Boush The Tinker does not have enough hit points, combat can not continue.

So is it their whole gang that gets that or just him?
I dunno since we can't even hit most of them. Who feels like this should be looked into?

How much for my gang to get that? Not being able to be hit on serious during war with hosping... How cool is that? How do you even fix that?

FREE AL!!!
Lol you are indeed retarded. It's been a fact for all eternity in AL that you can't combat anyone in serious, even if there is a attack option and you can click that. Stop smoking 420 maybe? So you can focus.

Thou should use your epic wisdom, verbiage collection of words to enlighten thy self and thy brethren for the continued accomplishment of thee council
when you declared war on our gang, i couldn't hosp/mug anybody below serious, but i could gang battle them. its not new.
We haven't really used the feature much. We usually gang battle. Since nobody seems to be able to beat us without hosping, we too have had to endeavor into that nasty realm. Thanks for the enlightenment. Now I won't have to fumble around for 6 years to get somewhere. Now I just have to wait for Tinkerbell to get all ready for me. Please don't borg Tink, I'll be here forever...
(2013.Dec.22 10:39 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]when you declared war on our gang, i couldn't hosp/mug anybody below serious, but i could gang battle them. its not new.

This guy knows his stuff.

Maker of this thread = bitch. Stop crying.
(2013.Dec.22 10:53 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote: [ -> ]We haven't really used the feature much. We usually gang battle. Since nobody seems to be able to beat us without hosping, we too have had to endeavor into that nasty realm. Thanks for the enlightenment. Now I won't have to fumble around for 6 years to get somewhere. Now I just have to wait for Tinkerbell to get all ready for me. Please don't borg Tink, I'll be here forever...

All i can say is.

Are you mad?!
Yeah... he's mad.
Is 420 the stuff you insert into your anus?
(2013.Dec.22 11:24 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Is 420 the stuff you insert into your anus?

i think it is. He might need a good dose of it seeming how butthurt he is about this.
so i guess you guys arent talkin bout joinin here anymore cuz everyone else there is bitches but SG? tread lighty
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's