AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Beer Store vs. Balazar's Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Whatever happened to the organized wars that started about a month ago though? I could have sworn it kept going till it fizzled coz of a certain hosp war.

I have a gang war tab open at all times, that's why I know Wink
(2013.Dec.09 06:48 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ]123 views and only 1 gang will help? Whats wrong with the rest of you gangs? Would love the help on this . I would help you in a matter like this if you where stuck .
DM thanks !!

9.30pm game time is like 3.30am to me Sad
Well ur online now Wink wait 20 mins lol
(2013.Dec.09 08:11 PM)strqaz Wrote: [ -> ]Well ur online now Wink wait 20 mins lol

And them it will be 8.30 game time, what happens then ??
9:30 game time.... than I hope AL nation will help out and kick some ass !! see if we got enough gangs that will help. hope there is! Im unloading At 9:30 pm game time. please join before !
9:30pm game time unload! Thanks AL!!
I do hope you have more than two people who plan to be on line for this?
Took them down to good.. lol . No AL nation gangs joined..
Yeah. Joining a 2 man wrecking crew isn't smart. Especially when their assistance never came.
yeah man, 9:30 game time was 10 minutes ago. I saw no one jumping in so I just used aps elsewhere
had 4 of us... . I will try getting more . What would be a better time for AL to help? throw some times on this page and lets see if we can get out of this stupid war . thanks .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's