AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Halloween Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This contest will be spread over two days.

Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? Yes.

Will they be available immediately, or only after the contest? They will be available after the contest ends.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? No

Will there be separate prizes or tags for refresher and non-refresher? Yes, see below

What constitutes refreshing? Consuming anything that increases your energy, including, but not limited to clovers and all forms of candy, or using credits to replenish your energy.

There will be tags for both the refresher and non-refresher who finds the most candy for each day. That is, there will be a total of four of these given out, two for Thursday, two for Friday.

There will be tags for both the refresher and non-refresher who finds the most items for each day. There will also be four of these given out, two for Thursday, and two for Friday.

Players receiving tags will also receive 5 dev points in Reputation.

Candies will be made available after the second day of the contest.
Why don't you give out the other prizes/tags for the other contests 1st before starting a new one...Scream
How do you check how your doing the old link doesn't work and the link in items are only from 2012
(2013.Oct.31 12:22 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you give out the other prizes/tags for the other contests 1st before starting a new one...Scream

you realise this is most likely an automated script right? Besides our complaining obviously doesn't bother them so i don't see a reason to do it anymore.
Congratulations to the winners!
  • Day 1
    • Most candy found:
      • Refresher -- MahtaReika [2732]
      • Non-refresher -- Behemoth [8431]
    • Most items found
      • Refresher -- MahtaReika [2732]
      • Non-refresher -- WalkingDisaster [28262]
  • Day 2
    • Most candy found:
      • Refresher -- NIte [3194]
      • Non-refresher -- JREwing [27102]
    • Most items found
      • Refresher -- QueenCleopatra [28168]
      • Non-refresher -- Boush The Tinker [1928]

All candies have been given out. You can find them under Items, and then Halloween Candies.

I will be giving the items (stimpaks, etc.) out tomorrow evening.
Where's my fucking unique
(2013.Nov.06 01:50 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Where's my fucking unique

Its been delayed. His computer crashed as he was about too send it. and so now he lost all the codes for it. Now, he just can't be fucked making you unique.
(2013.Nov.06 02:53 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]can't be fucked making you unique.

lmao who said that shit before? hahaha i think it was dreadwind
Oh damn, i forgot about the most items found part, i thought i didn't win anything

Finally after 7 years! Oldest player in AL to have a tag lol
(2013.Nov.06 01:50 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Where's my fucking unique

It's not going to help Ninja
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's