AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: About time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender : cipher [4]
Date : 15 October 13 @ 11:52:39 pm
Subject : Contest prize(s)

This message is going out to everyone who is currently owed a prize and/or a tag.

I have finalized the item creation code so I can now create prizes easily.

I will be contacting you all in the order your prizes are due so that we can get them to you as soon as possible. If you are one of the more recent winners, it may be a few days until I get to you. I want to fulfill the prizes in the order they were won. If it takes a while to hear back from someone, I will move on to the next person. I don't want to hold up the process.

Some of you I had already started a dialog with on the specifics of your prize. I'm going to be asking those again, as your priorities may have changed since we last spoke.

If you are still owed a tag I will be giving them out along with the prizes, to make it easier to keep track.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
who the fuck can seriously remember what tags are owed to them. can't remember what it was but i know i should have one maybe two.
Look at poi if you won then a tag is due and prize.
(2013.Oct.16 12:57 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Look at poi if you won then a tag is due and prize.

What tag did you earn?
fuck that we ALL deserve a tag for still playing after so many years of stale
Reference URL's