AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Soo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
now that it is unanimous that the end of the game is approaching, just wondering, seriously, after all this training, and leveling, is anyone at all going to start attacking?

I mean come on, what was the point of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that training if you are just going to train when the game has ended. literally, training yourself to death. its like an Olympian who trains his entire life and then retires because he is too old to compete.

ummmmmmmmm, just wondering here guys? anybody? really?

just gonna train? no attacks?

and im the bad guy?

any time now.....
i'm only still here because of habit, and being a mod, don't feel like randomly up and quitting is very profesional
you're not a professional, you're a volunteer. professionals get paid.
(2013.Sep.04 09:13 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]you're not a professional, you're a volunteer. professionals get paid.

haha truth, i'd be cool with being paid with updates
hell yea man. remember like 4 years ago when zen said the turrets balz gang has were gonna eventually be available for player gangs?
lol Remember when Zen gave a fuck
nope Rolleyes
remember when err coded everything?
(2013.Sep.05 01:41 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]remember when err coded everything?

back around the same time as the last new content?
Wanna spank my monkey?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's