AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: remember when....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The official reminiscing thread for AL.....

Remember when donator status was a requirement for most gangs?
remember when a thread could go 10 pages in a few hours?
Remember when making out with each other wasn't considered gay?
(2013.Jun.07 06:15 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when making out with each other wasn't considered gay?

never happened.

remember when the only time people posted credits for more than 400 ea was when they were an asshole?
(2013.Jun.07 06:22 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Jun.07 06:15 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when making out with each other wasn't considered gay?

never happened.

remember when the only time people posted credits for more than 400 ea was when they were an asshole?

Well with the lack of updates people are donating less, wanting more out of there donations. Doesn't make them ass holes. If there's a high demand for something and there's not a lot of it of course the prices will be higher.
Remember when Zen used to tell us stories? She would write up an elaborate (spelling?) tale about how this update or that new weapon came into being using the NPCs.
(2013.Jun.07 08:10 PM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Jun.07 06:22 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]

never happened.

wanting more out of there donations. Doesn't make them ass holes.

yes it does. those prices started rising while zen was often around and err was still here. if people feel the game isnt worth donating to, they shouldnt donate. simple. credit prices now are a prime example of taxation without representation. why should credits be expensive if theres nothing new to spend them on is the same as saying without updates people wanna charge more for the creds they donate to get. its just stupid.
(2013.Jun.07 08:18 PM)TealJade Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when Zen used to tell us stories? She would write up an elaborate (spelling?) tale about how this update or that new weapon came into being using the NPCs.
yes like when helmets were introduced and george biondi became pretty boy biondi
sorry mick, but even as a non-donator, i gotta argue against you here....

If Zen is not doing her job, makiing new updates, or even showing a presence, then people dont feel it is worthwile to donate.....hence there are less credits...hence they are worth more.....maybe not 5-600$ but it's a seller's market right now.....
meh i dont see how they can be worth more if the game becomes worthless
I get donator status buying creds with can one from gambling on roulette. just sayin bishes .
I get donator status buying creds with cash won from gambling on roulette. just sayin bishes. fucking stupid phone auto correct!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's