AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Donations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Donation prices should be reduced or the amount of credits increased as the game lacks updates. If the credits were increased would allow access to more credits (even tho the prices will still be high) but I guess zen owes us nothing right?
just increase credit value. end - int conversion at .75
(2013.May.31 04:31 AM)deathishere Wrote: [ -> ]Donation prices should be reduced or the amount of credits increased as the game lacks updates. If the credits were increased would allow access to more credits (even tho the prices will still be high) but I guess zen owes us nothing right?

What's the difference between donating 50 cents for nothing versus donating 5 dollars for nothing? You're getting jack shit either way. I'd rather them double donation price and update the game. I'd be more likely to give a damn.

On a side note, I'm glad to see we still have gym days. I remember back in the day I would be pissed to log on at 8:30 pm and see I missed most of a gym day. Who gives a shit nowadays?
Reference URL's