AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: When will the items be out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am waiting for an item from, like, 19000BC and the more I wait the more I think I am getting it. It was from a contest that was a repeat of some other contest that I barely tried in because it was clear that no prizes would be given out, but I still want my prize.

I also want, nay, demand updates. The less I see the admin online the more I assume there will be more updates. I have no fun in this game anymore because it is so boring. I really have no clue that maybe I might be contributing to this, but instead of thinking I just click my day away like its 1995.

The only good thing about this game is the forum mods. They do an awesome job abusing their powers and misunderstanding their duties. So at least there is some positive.

Sorry for the rant, but I really want my intangible, worthless something-or-other for this intangible, worthless thing-a-majig.
I like my bacon in the middle.

also feel free to explain how spamming isn't against the rules?
its just so boring that it shouldnt be against the rules for lack of anyone around
(2013.May.25 12:40 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]I like my bacon in the middle.

I like my bacon damn near raw. Warm, but hardly cooked. Actually prefer a piece of scrapple on toast with bacon fat instead of butter. Other then that there's nothing of interest in this thread.
(2013.May.24 10:02 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]I am waiting for an item from, like, 19000BC and the more I wait the more I think I am getting it. It was from a contest that was a repeat of some other contest that I barely tried in because it was clear that no prizes would be given out, but I still want my prize.

I also want, nay, demand updates. The less I see the admin online the more I assume there will be more updates. I have no fun in this game anymore because it is so boring. I really have no clue that maybe I might be contributing to this, but instead of thinking I just click my day away like its 1995.

The only good thing about this game is the forum mods. They do an awesome job abusing their powers and misunderstanding their duties. So at least there is some positive.

Sorry for the rant, but I really want my intangible, worthless something-or-other for this intangible, worthless thing-a-majig.

He demands updates. Hehehehe. You want updates, play another game.
[Image: funny-meme-pictures.jpg]
Does any one here have contact with Cipher outside of the game?

General Info
Name: cipher [4]
User Class: Admin
Duties: AL Programmer
Signed Up: March 15, 2011 7:00:00 am
Last Active: March 31, 2013 5:25:11 pm
Last Action: 59 days 20 hours 16 minutes 59 seconds ago
Online: Inactive
Days Old: 755
Friends: 46
Enemies: 7
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
cipher@awakenedlands.com
(2013.May.25 07:28 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.May.25 12:40 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]I like my bacon in the middle.

I like my bacon damn near raw. Warm, but hardly cooked. Actually prefer a piece of scrapple on toast with bacon fat instead of butter. Other then that there's nothing of interest in this thread.

dude, i i like it this way, dude....yeah...

i actually eat the odd piece raw every once in a blue moon
bump.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's