AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL wiki......WTF happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do guys know how hard it is to write code for updates? I don't think zen does scripts its probably jst cypher and to keep this game up and running is probably pretty hard jst alone
zen writes code. are you fucking serious? who the fuck creates a game without knowing how?
(2013.May.23 09:56 PM)kurttibbetts Wrote: [ -> ]Do guys know how hard it is to write code for updates? I don't think zen does scripts its probably jst cypher and to keep this game up and running is probably pretty hard jst alone

Hi cypher.
Well if zen does then there should be more fucking updates. And it is quite easy to create a game and have someone else write code I could create a game today and have someone write the code for it it is done all the time you could probably find code for games right now on piratebay
why do YOU need updates? you can only travel to 3 districts and most likely cant equip very many good weapons yet. im willing to bet you will never meet requirements for a majority of weapons made in the past 3 years. so why do you need updates when you havent used what is already been made?
(2013.May.24 09:53 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]why do YOU need updates? you can only travel to 3 districts and most likely cant equip very many good weapons yet. im willing to bet you will never meet requirements for a majority of weapons made in the past 3 years. so why do you need updates when you havent used what is already been made?

Can you equip all the weapons mick? Wink
(2013.May.18 11:19 AM)pheonixfyre Wrote: [ -> ]AL wiki......WTF happened?

anybody know anything about this?

[Image: langford_zps06dcd53f.jpg]
(2013.May.24 01:05 PM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.May.24 09:53 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]why do YOU need updates? you can only travel to 3 districts and most likely cant equip very many good weapons yet. im willing to bet you will never meet requirements for a majority of weapons made in the past 3 years. so why do you need updates when you havent used what is already been made?

Can you equip all the weapons mick? Wink

nope. thats why i bitch about credit prices and not updates
I spent a shit load of money to equip my weapons. It was a poor investment
This needs to be brought back up, now the wiki is gone completely.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's