AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: its all your fault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can people sell credits for less than 500 regularly? you guys are fucking up the economy cuz cost are increasing while pay is not. the AL community that continues to sell credits at the outstandingly greedy prices that are currently trending are preventing the growth of new and even long time players who cant afford to progress on this game and subsequently just give up.

in short, credit prices are the real reason this game is dying. you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

fuck you,
-Mick
i have some creds on the market for 800. Smile
(2013.May.17 01:07 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i have some creds on the market for 800. Smile

i am currently using your t-250 i bought off the market.
Stop buying credits and they'll come down.
i havent for 2 years. well i bought some last year for 380 ea. but he's not donating anymore
(2013.May.17 07:16 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i havent for 2 years. well i bought some last year for 380 ea. but he's not donating anymore

Yet you have donator status?
benefits of a gang well operated my dear zombie girl.
If you have a secret gang method of acquiring donator status, what are you bitchin about credit prices for?

No secret method for increasing endurance?
nope, i wish.
(2013.May.18 01:52 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a secret gang method of acquiring donator status, what are you bitchin about credit prices for?

No secret method for increasing endurance?

the prices are poor and it's because of bellends selling so high and dumb fucks buying them
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's