AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: here's an idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how about everyone that still uses the forum, encourage their gang members and friends to stop by and bullshit about stuff. who knows, it just might spruce things up around here.
how about everyone that still uses the forum, encourage their gang members and friends to stop by and bullshit about stuff. who knows, it just might spruce things up around here.
(2013.May.03 09:32 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]how about everyone that still uses the forum, encourage their gang members and friends to stop by and bullshit about stuff. who knows, it just might spruce things up around here.

It won't. We need updates and new things to bitch about, otherwise conversations just turn to insults like always... and bitching about not getting updates.
i dont mind. insulting conversations are better than nothin Wink
(2013.May.04 05:52 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]i dont mind. insulting conversations are better than nothin Wink

You suck!!!
Poop noodles!!
All my friends say "Hey," Mick. They won't come here cuz it still smells a little like Dingus.
(2013.May.04 10:33 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]I only play or read forum when i dont get fucked on the ass
wicked
(2013.May.07 03:17 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]wicked

the original by ice cube or the cover by korn ft chino from deftones?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's