AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: war code problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
we are declared on and..

i get attacked..i win. i gain 10pts.

then... as im in crit or ser (im not sure.. i was outside at the time), i get hit by someone i usually smoke down...and i lose 5 points. i know this, bc i took 194 damage, and dished out 291, but still lost 5 points.

then... i get hit by a level 16 and lose 1 point. all the while.... i cant do anything but take it. if i were online (which i did come online later), i could eat nimbus and stim out, etc..and try to fight....while spending thousands of dollars. thats what i did, and i gained 4 points back.

to throw salt in the wound...the gang log says mistakenly that we lost 11 points. it doesnt add up, bc we WON 14 points and we LOST 17 points. should have been -3 by my counts.

maybe i dont undertand how this works.

filthymick

i have had a similar problem.....

we've declared on a gang. countless times in the past, when we beat this gang we'd get between 30 & 50 gang points. this time i try to gang battle some one from they're gang that i just about always beat, thinking to myself that its a pretty sure win. ok, next thing i know i lose the fight and 10 gang points. so when i get out the hosp, we do no more gang battles.

ok so a 1,000 somthing hits later, and we win the war. i go to gang history, like always, to see how much damage i did. but the first thing i see is that we lost 10 points, even though we won the war!

the other gang was offline, its not like they were hitting us for points. i just don't understand why we didn't get anything for winning. at all.

Chymere

We've had the same problems, but it seems our gang points in gang summary did update correctly.

The display in gang battle history seems to be only for the hideout, not for the individual gang battles.

Edward

Lot of bugs I guess. :?
can we quit the "new" code until we work this out? all kinds of weird crap going on during wars. the fights down add up.. the points dont add up. at some point you gotta say.."ok..wait a minute..lets suspend this thing until we figure it out".

random jacker attacks me and losses (twice). he also beats me twice in battle (after i have been attacked previously and havent powered back up)then...i come online and see he is in fair condition after one of his "winning" attacks...so.... i NIMBUS up...stim out...put on my shield at over full capacity...attack him in excellent, while he is in fair and get absolutely brutalized, after beating him down earlier wihtout a shield. no, i wasnt encumbered. it doesnt make sense.

Marlo

I hear that Conrad. The attack %'s definitely need a touch of the elbow grease.
I do find it odd that a person I only get 1 gang point for when winning can beat me when I attack him at full, then attack him at fair. wouldn't the 1 point indicate that I am a couple/few power levels above him??? also why does he get the same result attacking me. I do not think the new code should be suspended but a fix put in place as soon as it is ready. as well as an acknowledgment that there is an issue since it is not the first time it has happened. But I have to say thanks to Err/Zen for listening to concerns and trying to make this game better. You all do a great job!!!
randomjacker Wrote:I do find it odd that a person I only get 1 gang point for when winning can beat me when I attack him at full, then attack him at fair. wouldn't the 1 point indicate that I am a couple/few power levels above him??? also why does he get the same result attacking me. I do not think the new code should be suspended but a fix put in place as soon as it is ready. as well as an acknowledgment that there is an issue since it is not the first time it has happened. But I have to say thanks to Err/Zen for listening to concerns and trying to make this game better. You all do a great job!!!

Whom were you attacking to get this issue? Remember, if a gang only has 1 gang point in their vault, that's all you'll get regardless of how many points they truly are worth.
Space Wranglers... It is kinda odd how it works... If you look at mine and conrads power levels either I should get more points or not loose as much especially when he is fair. it could be randomness that caused the losses but it isn't the first time. You can look at the logs from our last war and see the same thing... Thanks Zen!!!
Sorry Conrad.. lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's