AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Admin/Coding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets put it to a vote. If this vote goes well we will bring it to Zenith and let her decide. If enough people are for it I am sure she would definitely look at it as an option. No stupid posts, my book only has so many notches.
Contact me all who are interested in doing some part time coding. I am composing a list.

I have been in contact with zenith about this.
(2013.Apr.29 10:29 AM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]Contact me all who are interested in doing some part time coding. I am composing a list.

you sir, are a moron
(2013.Apr.30 05:03 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Apr.29 10:29 AM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]Contact me all who are interested in doing some part time coding. I am composing a list.

you sir, are a moron

Sorry for trying to do something. I forgot its not cool to care.
I think the point was that the people who could get any of this done don't care.
more likely the forums are so dead that the 6 mods and 5 non mods that make up the entire community, arent qualified. keep up the want to improve ur gaming experience
I believe many new and old player will come back with new and better content.
how do you propose new players will come back?

i believe the toilet has already been flushed and those remaining are the remnants of one big healthy shit that just can't seem to find their way down the drain.
(2013.May.01 09:14 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]i believe the toilet has already been flushed and those remaining are the remnants of one big healthy shit that just can't seem to find their way down the drain.
im sorry, but this is fucking hilarious
Reference URL's