AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the rec-center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gym: Main Lobby

Can you believe it? The warden for The Farm decided to build an exercise and recreational center! About time!

this is written when u're in jail and go to the rec-center..but wouldn't be nice to bust our happines too..it's a recreational center though Smile ..and then the hapiness could go down, but slower than usually

chumstain

:?:
i think hes suggesting that since the rec center can be considered a pleasurable experience in prison (an escape from other... things...), your happiness shouldnt go down as much, especially since happiness goes down when youre in prison to begin with. plus, the gains are worthless, so having the rec center there is completely and utterly pointless, its just a tease to be like "dont worry, use me! use me!" and then you waste your energy and go back into the farm unable to defend yourself from all the creepy criminals. its awful..
BUt your happiness goes down when you train as it does when you are in jail so if anything using the rec centre should take your happiness down quicker.
andyscho Wrote:BUt your happiness goes down when you train as it does when you are in jail so if anything using the rec centre should take your happiness down quicker.

i forgot to mention that we should not train i jail but use that energy to gain hapiness and then the hapiness to go down slower..that was my idea..not to train and get stats..somethig like that..

Dormagonn

while we're on this subject, I think that the rec center should give the same ammounts of certain stat gains, such as strength ( because you have a benchperss in jail, and ppl usually get out of jail buffed up ), while making other stat gains twice better in the rec, i.e. twice less the gain than at the gym.

point being, training str in jail = training str at the gym

syntheticdarkness

except that their aren't personal trainers in jail and there definately isn't advanced equipment like my lifetime fitness has in decatur.
Reference URL's