AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Happy Easter to all in A.L.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i will be off for a few days but promise to be resurrected on Sunday....

i want my fucking Easter eggs. Wink
Yeah, go find your fucking eggs. I'm sure the contest will have changed as much this year as it has in previous years. I still have a hundred of those stupid eggs in my inventory. They probably taste like shit after sitting there for years
I will take a few off your hands if you dislike them so.

[/i]
(2013.Mar.29 08:35 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, go find your fucking eggs. I'm sure the contest will have changed as much this year as it has in previous years. I still have a hundred of those stupid eggs in my inventory. They probably taste like shit after sitting there for years

i heard they are similar to the lollies in Harry Potter. Inpace is always on the hunt for the big black cock tasting ones...
(2013.Mar.29 10:21 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Mar.29 08:35 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, go find your fucking eggs. I'm sure the contest will have changed as much this year as it has in previous years. I still have a hundred of those stupid eggs in my inventory. They probably taste like shit after sitting there for years

i heard they are similar to the lollies in Harry Potter. Inpace is always on the hunt for the big black cock tasting ones...

are you talking about Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? definitely not lollies.
(2013.Mar.30 08:13 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Mar.29 10:21 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

are you talking about Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? definitely not lollies.

in my country we call beans lollies. Wink
No you don't.
(2013.Mar.30 07:14 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]No you don't.

oh yes we do. we call what he was eating a jelly bean. a jelly bean in this country is also called a lolly. go fuck a goat bitch you are wrong. Smile mail gaz in your gang and ask him.
lick lick lick lick lick it like a jelly bean

not feelin it bro cool story tho
(2013.Mar.30 11:16 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]lick lick lick lick lick it like a jelly bean

not feelin it bro cool story tho

dude i will give you an example of how different our countries are. thongs for us are something that go on your feet. nuff said.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's