AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: online status on your gang member page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FaceOwner

can we see the status of our gang members on the gang member view page? this would be helpful to see who is available for mischief in your gang.

the same status we see on the user list: online, away, and offline would be very helpful?

please?

Dresicos

Sounds great, actually. It would be A LOT more helpful, then they can discuss when a war happens. ^_^

mudpies

I was using the user list sorted by gang but now half our gang is on one page and the other half on the other. if this was an easy update I'd love to see it.
This has been asked several times. The main thing I do (and yes I know you have to have donator status to do this) is to have all of your gang members in your friends list and under comments, just put your gang name. This way you can look through your friends list and see there status

mudpies

that brings up another wish of mine. I wish we could organize the friends list multiple ways like we can the user list. right now it can only be organized by ID number. if I could organize it by description that would be keen
mudpies Wrote:that brings up another wish of mine. I wish we could organize the friends list multiple ways like we can the user list. right now it can only be organized by ID number. if I could organize it by description that would be keen

Yep, thought of that one before too.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...highlight=
It would also be cool to pull up an opposing gang's list and see whether they are all online from there instead of having to click on them individually to see who's online as well...
Reference URL's