AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gym
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why does it not reset to the skill you were training before the endurance days? i find it kinda annoying
Oh no got to click another button do you fucking lazy retard.Scream
Go fuck a goat. I blew 20+ trains on the wrong stat.
(2013.Feb.17 06:22 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]Go fuck a goat. I blew 20+ trains on the wrong stat.

There is no such thing as the wrong stat to a shotgun user.
(2013.Feb.17 06:22 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]Go fuck a goat. I blew 20+ trains on the wrong stat.

mods telling people to fuck a goat..... love it. Smile
(2013.Feb.17 06:43 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

Shouldn't everyone say that to PK at some point?
(2013.Feb.16 03:16 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]why does it not reset to the skill you were training before the endurance days? i find it kinda annoying

Train the stat once, brah. Then, it'll be set to that. I trained accuracy a few times, myself.
i just think it's lazy that it goes to the top one, i mean it's easy enough to set it to endurance,which was nice because i spent half the day on my phone and probably wouldn't have noticed if there wasn't a gang mail. but to switch it back can't be more than one or 2 lines of code to be added.
(2013.Feb.17 06:43 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

this
Reference URL's