AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I don't understand.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm level seven and have been hit twice now!? for what reason.. I do not do online attacks and keep to myself.. What have I done to get hosp twice for over 200 minutes!
(2013.Jan.14 09:30 AM)Strand12 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm level seven and have been hit twice now!? for what reason.. I do not do online attacks and keep to myself.. What have I done to get hosp twice for over 200 minutes!

People are a-holes. Join a large gang and that'll keep most players away. Plus the benefits to being in a gang out weight the negatives.
Breeze does not hosp noobs for no reason.
(2013.Jan.14 11:58 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Breeze does not hosp noobs for no reason.

+1
I remember a time noobs got hosped for whining about hosps on forums.

Prompted my first comic.
make comics instead of noob hosping. more entertaining
multis multis multis

what a shit game this is now
douchey mick ftw
Last thing you wanna do is bring the shit here. This is a game of gangs and criminals. How the fuck do you join something like that and bitch about it?

I can't wait to whack you for over 300 tomorrow.
(2013.Jan.16 02:06 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Last thing you wanna do is bring the shit here. This is a game of gangs and criminals. How the fuck do you join something like that and bitch about it?

I can't wait to whack you for over 300 tomorrow.
[Image: facebook_like_button_big.jpeg]
fuck what you heard. bring shit here alot. all the fucking time. forums are boring as fuck and quite frankly, other peoples drama is entertaining.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's