AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: skillz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know Ronin got a tag for reaching 10 rank in weapons, but anybody get a tag for knowledge skill or Defensive skill?
tags are a thing of the past
you kidding, it seems to be the one thing cipher can/will do
(2013.Jan.11 04:21 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]you kidding, it seems to be the one thing cipher can/will do

If that's the case you should get most hated member of al in 2012 spacecunt
(2013.Jan.11 10:00 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Jan.11 04:21 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]you kidding, it seems to be the one thing cipher can/will do

his ego needs no reach around
(2013.Jan.11 11:38 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013.Jan.11 10:00 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]

his ego needs no reach around

lol
salty much?

but lets think about this, in order for me to be the most hated with the size of the community at what it is, i'd need about a total of 60 active enemies. 25 are already in chamber, so i reckon i am already halfway there w/o really even trying.
hardly seems tagworthy
I have a 20 skill of Shotgun - and I think there are a couple of others above me. No tags.

This whole game is a thing of the past... let alone tags!
(2013.Jan.12 10:40 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 20 skill of Shotgun - and I think there are a couple of others above me. No tags.

Anyone remember the test fights from when skills were first introduced? Zen tested it with like 100 skills in SBM and just derped everything
(2013.Jan.12 10:40 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 20 skill of Shotgun - and I think there are a couple of others above me. No tags.

why dont you get err to come take over man?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's