AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: just a thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Metalman

its probebly a question that came to me while my energy and action points were refreshing but i was checking out the jail and saw someone in for trying to mug some gun collecters just a thought but wouldn't someone like that end up in the hospital Smile
Metalman I've got a deal for you (AND ONLY METALMAN). Post the link to the original posting of this and I will upgrade you house for you! Smile

mudpies

if that doesn't do it, nothing will

Dresicos

Eaglefreak Wrote:Metalman I've got a deal for you (AND ONLY METALMAN). Post the link to the original posting of this and I will upgrade you house for you! Smile

See, Metalman? Eaglefreak is doing a good deed. Look for the topic just like this, and he'll upgrade your house..it's a win-win situation.

valleroy86

I think what he's trying to get to, is search the forums first before posting a topic like this, because it most likely has already been brough up.

Metalman

well im still looking i may not be the most oriented into this game just yet as i am still learning and yeah so its that easy is it to find something well i searched under the topic and found nothing that i was even interested in looking into and i read what interests me and only than if im bored so you'll either forgive me for my impatience at not wishing to go through a year or so of posts to find something like that or i may be asked to leave al im sure there are other games that i can find interest in and at this time i am not a donor but i like to get a feel for something before i invest anything into it and to be honest searching the forum for a topic as openended as a suggestion if not a mear joke regarding a consequence requires me to do that sort of investigating than heres another suggestion and that is to have a sister site that tries to capture all of us breaking the laws and they have to read through miles of spoken words like maye i need a lone and guees what i think this and that or maybe this person keeps hospitalizing me boo whoo i mean if the forum was in a condition that searching for some would get you somewhere than it would be very usefull i mean look at it like this go to search and type in dilated peoples and see what you find as far as the upgrade on the house i am truly apreciative of the offer but thanks anyway

Scorpious

I have that deal then chief? I wouldn't mind my happiness being 550 instead of 500. HEHE
Scorpious Wrote:I have that deal then chief? I wouldn't mind my happiness being 550 instead of 500. HEHE

Sure,

But first, I apologized to Metalman, My intentions was not to "humiliate" you. I was actually trying to help you but in doing so, you are right, it is kinda difficult searching things unless you understand the search and know how to use it. Maybe myself or Zen could possibly post a "tutorial" on better ways of using the search. Thank you for "opening my eyes" on a need for others knowing and learning how to do the search. BUT I will still keep my promise, and will send you $ in game to help you upgrade your house. Mail me in game. Smile

delpot

Metalman Wrote:well im still looking i may not be the most oriented into this game just yet as i am still learning and yeah so its that easy is it to find something well i searched under the topic and found nothing that i was even interested in looking into and i read what interests me and only than if im bored so you'll either forgive me for my impatience at not wishing to go through a year or so of posts to find something like that or i may be asked to leave al im sure there are other games that i can find interest in and at this time i am not a donor but i like to get a feel for something before i invest anything into it and to be honest searching the forum for a topic as openended as a suggestion if not a mear joke regarding a consequence requires me to do that sort of investigating than heres another suggestion and that is to have a sister site that tries to capture all of us breaking the laws and they have to read through miles of spoken words like maye i need a lone and guees what i think this and that or maybe this person keeps hospitalizing me boo whoo i mean if the forum was in a condition that searching for some would get you somewhere than it would be very usefull i mean look at it like this go to search and type in dilated peoples and see what you find as far as the upgrade on the house i am truly apreciative of the offer but thanks anyway

sentences are your friend!

Scorpious

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave him alone. He was going for the longest sentence ever in a post for AL. HEHE
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's