AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL New Year's resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i like it. gives me minty fresh attacks
people keep playing this game because there are 3 things that never end... stats, level and the 36th.
(2013.Jan.07 10:57 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]people keep playing this game because there are 3 things that never end... stats, level and the 36th's stupidity.

Wink
(2013.Jan.07 10:57 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]people keep playing this game because there are 3 things that never end... stats, level and the 36th.

but see, that's where you are wrong, headbusin. people don't continue to play the game.

your orgasm of a gang or not.
(2013.Jan.07 10:57 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]people keep playing this game because there are 3 things that never end... stats, level and the 36th.

To be Honest (and no offense) but all the gangs are like that you can't exactly disband...
if everyone leaves the gang kinda disappears
(2013.Jan.07 04:36 PM)OPreaper69 Wrote: [ -> ]

To be Honest (and no offense) but all the gangs are like that you can't exactly disband...

Because that hasn't happened prior...
Everyone remember when SV used to be a thing?
the majority to SV has since quit playing.

Thor, Bishop, Ronin, Cheets, Moriarty, Infinite, Hyde, FrdCobra, clutch...even Pun and Howse barely play anymore.

They left (iirc from what Ronin had alluded to many times) because there is no new substance being brought to the game.

I understand that it is foolish for an admin to answer every post directed toward them, though completely abstaining from any communication with his/her player/customer base is not how a successful business is run. And if you look at the credit market, I think it's pretty clear that this game is not successful anymore. It's pretty crummy when that customer base is more passionate about the game than the owners are.
Well if a revolution could be done (should we do it?). Again takeing the game over as we DO care about it more than our current admins. (Broken records aside) do you guys want to play a game that slowly circles the drain, or try to pick this up and make something good out of it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's