AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what in the name of holy fuck is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You've used your collectable. The results are:

Dag nabbit, stupid wrappers on these candy canes. They are tough to open. This time, you just couldn't open it. Perhaps try again.

Seriously? They have a no effect result coded into them?
(2012.Dec.25 09:36 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]You've used your collectable. The results are:

Dag nabbit, stupid wrappers on these candy canes. They are tough to open. This time, you just couldn't open it. Perhaps try again.

Check your inventory, I think it stays there if that happens...
(2012.Dec.25 09:43 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Dec.25 09:36 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]You've used your collectable. The results are:

I have lost 5 more since posting this, and they have not returned to storage or reg item inventory
First contest these came out it said something about eating too much of it. Guess that'a the side-effect.
Hahahaha merry Christmas from cipher Wink

Probably has to do with your teeth starting to rot out of your head with all that sugar intake.
(2012.Dec.25 09:48 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Dec.25 09:43 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]

I have lost 5 more since posting this, and they have not returned to storage or reg item inventory

I just got the same event, but the number in my inventory didn't decrease...
i didnt lose any either... u just cant count
(2012.Dec.26 08:03 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt lose any either... u just cant count

Now howl, them are fighting words.

Let me go train for 6 years so I can fight you about those words.
This isn't a new thing. I thought you were an AL ubernerd bignick. I'm kinda disappointed in you bro
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's