AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Xmas contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012.Dec.25 10:20 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I am not earning enough exp per attempt to be anywhere near the top, but I sure will try.

this is what i am up to.

Total Elves Killed : 2,572
Experience Earned : 12,509
Candy Canes Found : 275

the people who know how to consistently knock out 10-15 will have a much easier time winning this.... and those who can get 3 attacks out per refresh will be in the best shape.... as you could add 33% on to each of those numbers if I could attack 3x's in a refresh.
these are the kind of numbers you need to win.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame...._2011_xmas

Bender is already laying into this contest hard.

Bender wont lose this one. i have double your numbers and about to get some sleep.
(2012.Dec.25 11:19 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Dec.25 10:20 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I am not earning enough exp per attempt to be anywhere near the top, but I sure will try.

this is what i am up to.

the people who know how to consistently knock out 10-15 will have a much easier time winning this.... and those who can get 3 attacks out per refresh will be in the best shape.... as you could add 33% on to each of those numbers if I could attack 3x's in a refresh.

Bender wont lose this one. i have double your numbers and about to get some sleep.

Sounds about right. you guys are probably averaging 10 to 12 killed per fight, and getting much better exp per fight than me. Winning is taking a back seat to making some cash off canes.
(2012.Dec.25 11:22 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Dec.25 11:19 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]

this is what i am up to.

Sounds about right. you guys are probably averaging 10 to 12 killed per fight, and getting much better exp per fight than me. Winning is taking a back seat to making some cash off canes.

absolutely. not even thinking of winning this one... probably have over 700k from criming today and getting closer to that next level that will give me 3 attacks per refresh..
Bender has this for sure
I take back my prior statement. At 39.25 avg exp per fight, bender won that solely on activity. that is about the same as what I average, maybe 1 or 2 higher.

But say, look at QQ. He makes 49 exp per fight, or did 25% more exp per fight. If he used whatever equipment set up he had before, he would easily beat bender.....

and also, going by what I did in 3 hours, if I kept it up till tonight, I'd beat you all. I could easily get another 90k exp in between now and 1 am EST. 12 hours is plenty. However, 12 hours with family and my month old daughter is far more important tbh. Bender, and everyone else, while your dedication is admirable, I kinda feel bad for you all tbh.

Keep on tab on your small stims, after every fight tab quickly, hit f5 twice, then do another fight. I was getting 12 fights a minute out this way.
sorry for long post but this was an awesome start...

Round 1:
Evil Elf 1 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 1. You hit for 195 damage. Evil Elf 1 resists 2 damage for a total of 193 damage.
You have clobbered Evil Elf 1! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
Round 2:
Evil Elf 2 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 2. You hit for 272 damage. Evil Elf 2 resists 2 damage for a total of 270 damage.
You have clobbered Evil Elf 2! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
Round 3:
Evil Elf 3 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 3. You hit for 59 damage. Evil Elf 3 resists 3 damage for a total of 56 damage.
Evil Elf 3 attacks you and misses!
Round 4:
Evil Elf 4 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 3. You hit for 306 damage. Evil Elf 3 resists 8 damage for a total of 298 damage.
You have clobbered Evil Elf 3! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
Evil Elf 4 attacks you and misses!
Round 5:
Evil Elf 5 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 4 and miss!
Evil Elf 5 attacks you. You are hit for 70 damage. You resist 69 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 4 attacks you. You are hit for 66 damage. You resist 65 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Round 6:
Evil Elf 6 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 4. You hit for 164 damage. Evil Elf 4 resists 9 damage for a total of 155 damage.
Evil Elf 5 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 6 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 4 attacks you. You are hit for 66 damage. You resist 65 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Round 7:
Evil Elf 7 has entered combat!

Evil Elf 6 attacks you and misses!
You attack Evil Elf 4. You hit for 156 damage. Evil Elf 4 resists 4 damage for a total of 152 damage.
Evil Elf 7 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 5 attacks you and misses!
Round 8:
Evil Elf 8 has entered combat!

Evil Elf 6 attacks you. You are hit for 66 damage. You resist 65 damage for a total of 1 damage.
You attack Evil Elf 4. You hit for 61 damage. Evil Elf 4 resists 5 damage for a total of 56 damage.
You have clobbered Evil Elf 4! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
Round 2:
Evil Elf 2 has entered combat!

You attack Evil Elf 1. You hit for 1015 damage. Evil Elf 1 resists 1 damage for a total of 1014 damage.
You have clobbered Evil Elf 1! Bah Humbug! That elf was not carrying a candy cane.
Evil Elf 2 attacks you and misses!
Wink
OK this is ridiculous, I've been getting almost exclusively zeros for more than an hour now...
I feel asleep for a couple of hours and missed two since than. So out of the running.
Total Elves Killed : 395
Experience Earned : 2,024
Candy Canes Found : 37

Non-refresh.
I'm glad I'm only using 1/3 of my energy per refresh on this contest using the remainder on gym trains.Candy canes have been few and far between so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's