AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Twelve Bot Contest - 12/12/12/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im hoping to see this contest next week. it was my favourite, and its the last year for it to happen.
Should do Gymboree on top of it too. I mean its the last time it will be possible. Next will be on 2100 lol

Also 2x faster refresh please Smile
no to gymboree on 12-12-12, yes to 2x refresh. the 12 bots will need to be attacked making gymboree wasted. although, endurance training gymboree week up to 12-21-12 (alleged end of world) would be super!
New idea, why don't we take downtown Decatur, AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE? *Patrick's voice*
I'd like to see the credit bots be made into a monthly thing, that rotates with Arnold and Gymboree. Also I'd like to see the Gymboree Have increased effects. Twice as effective as it is now. I feel like all the Gymboree is right now is the results of under two days of training. Which really isn't that much when you think some people have been playing for over 2000 days. If they Gymboree once a month that's an extra 66 days of gym training.

In randomlands we know that doesn't mean squat to 2000+ days of training.
(2012.Dec.07 09:16 AM)DarkestEagle Wrote: [ -> ]New idea, why don't we take downtown Decatur, AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE? *Patrick's voice*

spongebob'd
(2012.Dec.07 09:50 AM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see the credit bots be made into a monthly thing, that rotates with Arnold and Gymboree. Also I'd like to see the Gymboree Have increased effects. Twice as effective as it is now. I feel like all the Gymboree is right now is the results of under two days of training. Which really isn't that much when you think some people have been playing for over 2000 days. If they Gymboree once a month that's an extra 66 days of gym training.

In randomlands we know that doesn't mean squat to 2000+ days of training.

gymboree is much better for lower players, once you hit almost 1:1 or higher in your trains it becomes less useful, and arnold starts to be better. but i agree i only get about 2 days worth of training done. even if i were to hit every refresh i'd be sitting at about 4k res points from last weeks gym day, which is 4 days on how i am now.

also i agree with mick on the week long gym spree. that would be very nice
This could continue easily enough, just preselect a month and have a teenbot contest from the thirteenth through to the nineteenth day of said month over consecutive years.
(2012.Dec.09 01:30 PM)Ted1968 Wrote: [ -> ]This could continue easily enough, just preselect a month and have a teenbot contest from the thirteenth through to the nineteenth day of said month over consecutive years.

AL in 2019?

scary
how about we all take a giant shit into a plastic toy fireman's hat and wear it for the day as a contest?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's