AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wonder how long til they either run out, or hit 1k each.

if anything is gonna kill the game it'll be that
The game should have had a cap from the get-go. ie. Credits can be bought from the donation house @ $600 each. That way the price would never go below $200 and never go above $600. In fact, it may not be too late to implement it.
if you could buy credits from the game, then people would never really need to donate. = dead game.

the possibility of buying donator status could useful because then atleast you would still need to donate credits to up endurance/intell or to sell for cash...
(2012.Nov.27 01:39 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]if anything is gonna kill the game it'll be that
We can only hope!
(2012.Nov.27 01:39 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]wonder how long til they either run out, or hit 1k each.

if anything is gonna kill the game it'll be that

People may or may not get smart. If prices go too high, people shouldn't (can't say won't because get desperate or stupid sometimes) buy them and the seller will lower his prices to sell them. World will eventually even itself out.
High prices on the credit market are in the owner's favor.
People could start to donate more, to sell or use the credits for themselves. They are getting more valuable, so donating becomes more useful, cuz the real dollars prices aren't rising.
The owner must love that awful development, which is not in the player's favor at all.
someone should do a comic about it...

someone that can't afford the creds... lol try roulette. won heaps in the last few days, might buy out the market. Wink
back to the comic site....
Man oh man! I'm watching Marxist theory play out in game!
(2012.Nov.27 02:01 PM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]The game should have had a cap from the get-go. ie. Credits can be bought from the donation house @ $600 each. That way the price would never go below $200 and never go above $600. In fact, it may not be too late to implement it.

I've only posted this a half a dozen times already, but I get the feeling nobody gives a shit what I think Razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's