AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanksgiving contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Will there be consumables as a result of this contest? No.

Will there be unique(s) for the winner(s) of this contest? Yes. See below.

Will there be separate prizes for refresher and non-refresher? Yes. If the winner is a refresher, there will be both, if the winner is a non-refresher, then only the non-refreshing winner will receive one.

What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that I forgot to list that can give you energy.

A prize will be given to the player who defeats the most turkeys. If this player is a refresher, then there will also be a prize for the non-refresher who beats the most turkeys.

A prize will also be given to the player (refresher, or non-refresher) who has the highest streak. In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by most turkeys killed.

As it was well received last year, there will also be a leaderboard so you can see how welll you are doing. The leaderboard will have NO names on it.
Yeahhh buddy
i hope i win i could use a unique
(2012.Nov.22 12:11 AM)onedon2288 Wrote: [ -> ]i hope i win i could use a unique

you wont. trust me.
winning these things takes no sleeps. watching the clock for every refresh. in otherwords if you plan on drinking/feasting/hanging with your fam, count yourself out
wtf how can someone have beat that many turkeys already? this is bullshit.
candies? that's my only thought

while i'm thinking of that do candies count as refreshes this year?
(2012.Nov.21 11:58 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that I forgot to list that can give you energy.
(2012.Nov.22 01:00 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Nov.21 11:58 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]What constitutes refreshing? Spending credits (real or ten/elevenbot) on energy, eating candy, candy canes, clovers, or any other consumable that I forgot to list that can give you energy.

right. maybe i should have read that

i got to the part about the refresher and nonrefresher and my add snapped up
(2012.Nov.22 01:01 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Nov.22 01:00 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]

right. maybe i should have read that
probably, but its cool. im doing what egyptian slaves did now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's