AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Woohoo new system!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

KcCashBrigade

If the new system rewards the strong for preying on the week...then i really dont know what to say...I wont name names but from the action that have seen thus far, its just really strong and deep gangs going after ones that are just starting and have few people online. I guess if its the guys at the top writing the code, then thats how they want it to be. Strong>weak.

Honestly you should make it not worth the time of a gang with the average level of 22 to declare war on a gang with the average level of 6.

How much exp does a level 22 person get for beating a level 6 person? The answer is little (if any; im not sure)

So why are gangs stacking up "gang points" by basiclly farming the people who just started the game?

Go ahead; Flame away: all mighty people who have been playing for half a year

syntheticdarkness

:?

jlag08

I like the new code, it has turned a moderately adult oriented game into boogers and poopers! what fun!

Thor

First of all;
Quote:Strong>weak.
Duh?!?!

you show me a game where the weak are stronger than the strong and I'll make sure to let the whole word know how stupid the maker of that game is... Weaker gangs/people are not suppose to be able to withstand bigger and higher gangs, it's the way of life BUT should some of those low gangs put their efforts together and make bigger gangs, they would see a big difference.

And we don't gain much from weaker gangs (up to 3 or 4 times less than some top ones) but we can't always attack the same 4-5 everyday, it gets very boring, very quickly.

KcCashBrigade

I knew that would be the easy portion of my original post to pick at. You are not seeing my point though. It's all grand and fantastic that you guys are so tough...but just look at it from a longevity standpoint.

You want to talk about boring? How about everytime you sign online you get a message saying that the same 2 older gangs have trashed your hideout. Not only is it time consuming to build your hideout back to full strength...it is virtually impossible to strike at another gang (one in which you could have the possibilty of winning) because you have at best half strength.

Like you said; its a game. Now where is the fun in surpressing the powerless? Oh I forgot; pick up a history book and im sure i could cite a few answers
You think the game only allows ofr the strong to beat up on the weak?

HAH!!

the new code allows all members to participate ina war. WE have midlevels in our gang that repiar/do more damage than I do. How is that geared for strong>weak? The new systems IS geared towards activity...Those gangs that have ultra active members are going to succeed.....Those that dont will struggle. This has nothing to do with levels.

ACTIVITY IS THE KEY!!!!!!

airnight180

Saerin Wrote:You think the game only allows ofr the strong to beat up on the weak?

HAH!!

the new code allows all members to participate ina war. WE have midlevels in our gang that repiar/do more damage than I do. How is that geared for strong>weak? The new systems IS geared towards activity...Those gangs that have ultra active members are going to succeed.....Those that dont will struggle. This has nothing to do with levels.

ACTIVITY IS THE KEY!!!!!!
ya i won a war aginst a avrage of 16.9 lev pew mem because i was active so thats rite and im only lev 6

KcCashBrigade

I have noted the activity being a problem obviously; Maybe a restriction on warring vs a gang that has zero ppl online? Also maybe a change on how you could "gang up" on other factions. i.e. a few younger gangs taking on a stronger one. Someone mentioned how maybe small gangs should merge together to make big one.

I would have already done that except it takes time and (alot of) money. I knew that even before concieving this post I was opening myself up for people to flame me and tell me how stupidORZ I am or whtvr.

I'm just making points to show a side maybe some moderators have not seen. I am attempting to speak for the new wave of players that have just joined recently...either way...flame on; or wage war vs us b/c you are tough.

Just tryin to be heard

Dormagonn

airnight180 Wrote:ya i won a war aginst a avrage of 16.9 lev pew mem because i was active so thats rite and im only lev 6

Somebody run an IP check on this dude and Hustla yet? Twisted

mrtickles

Our gang gets trashed once or twice daily by the same (much stronger) gang; they routinely finish us off within a few minutes. If we try really hard, it might take them 45 minutes to an hour. Frankly, fighting them is a waste of action points we could be using for crimes, etc. Because of this, we rarely have the chance to build the hideout up enough to try fighting anyone else. It gets tiresome.

But anyway, at least the gang isn't getting wiped off the face of the planet, and we're not losing the money we've invested; the only real harm is that our progress is slowed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's