AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Best Weapon for gang hideout hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
??? ive read stuff around here and so far its leaning to axes, anything else? do ranged weapons really suck against hideouts??
(2012.Nov.04 06:51 PM)saphira444 Wrote: [ -> ]??? ive read stuff around here and so far its leaning to axes, anything else? do ranged weapons really suck against hideouts??

Ya axes are the best against hideouts.
not all ranged weapons suck. i use a shotgun mid level and get 67s, blunt may be good, but almost no one uses them *cough*zeon*cough*. i know a few people who use pistols because they're melee and pistols are fairly low on reqs
(2012.Nov.04 11:28 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]not all ranged weapons suck. i use a shotgun mid level and get 67s, blunt may be good, but almost no one uses them *cough*zeon*cough*. i know a few people who use pistols because they're melee and pistols are fairly low on reqs

Off the start axes are the best for sure for hideout hits though. I have a unique shotgun and have hit for 86 once. But that is some heavy reqs.
Reference URL's