AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mail ban is up.... time for a contest of my own.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
People i would like to say fuck you for spamming my inbox for shits and giggles......
spacebird
deathwing
mac
megatron
Monk

people who were idiots and kept mailing me while banned.....

spacebird
bconrad
streetsamurai
roach
Nightwind
Brugada
Mac
Malvos
Shotokan
NastyFO
Yourmutha
WillyWonka - wanted me in bender's gang in march. His pick up line was "this is benders gang and you know what he will bring if someone takes us on." Which should have read "when bender decides to randomly solo take on a gang, we need extra bodies to take hosps"

Some special honors need to go out....

[Image: fuckingspacebird.png]

it continued onto the next mail page for another 30 mails. It wasn't worth snipping, as it was while he was still sober.

So, you are wondering about my contest huh?

Pretty simple. Manage to hosp any of the following players, and I pay you.

spacebird 14k per
deathwing 7k per
mac 9k per
megatron 6k per
Monk 8k per

Have to hosp them today and today only, because I just had to deal with 400 fucking mails from the past 10 months, and god damn it, i want to see some blood.
Haha that's so funny made me die I actually wanna be mail banned Biggrin ps you could probberly take megaton yourself and no one else will take this up has been tried before
holy fuck dude its about time
I don't keep tabs on you day to day. Chronicling your fuck ups would be impossible considering how vast they are.

Therefore, I am not an idiot for having e-mailed you.

Hosps to follow! :-)
(2012.Nov.04 09:27 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I don't keep tabs on you day to day. Chronicling your fuck ups would be impossible considering how vast they are.

No, you are an idiot because none of my stats have changed in 8 months and you asked if I beefed up some as you were nearly losing apparently.
(2012.Nov.04 09:27 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]I don't keep tabs on you day to day. Chronicling your fuck ups would be impossible considering how vast they are.

Ha!!
(2012.Nov.04 06:27 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]People i would like to say fuck you for spamming my inbox for shits and giggles......
spacebird
deathwing
mac
megatron
Monk

spacebird
bconrad
streetsamurai
roach
Nightwind
Brugada
Mac
Malvos
Shotokan
NastyFO
Yourmutha

i like how sb and mac made both the spamming list and the idiot list
(2012.Nov.04 10:58 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Nov.04 06:27 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]People i would like to say fuck you for spamming my inbox for shits and giggles......
spacebird
deathwing
mac
megatron
Monk

spacebird
bconrad
streetsamurai
roach
Nightwind
Brugada
Mac
Malvos
Shotokan
NastyFO
Yourmutha

Consider the source. He's barely literate.
(2012.Nov.04 10:58 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
spacebird
deathwing
mac
megatron
Monk

spacebird
bconrad
streetsamurai
roach
Nightwind
Brugada
Mac
Malvos
Shotokan
NastyFO
Yourmutha

they both spammed me, and sent me regular mails asking questions. Sometimes in the same day.
No one else wants to make some easy cash?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's